Public Procurement Law
The awarding of contracts is associated with manifold legal framework conditions which are subject to constant changes. Especially in Romania, in fact, this is a dynamic branch of law in which changes are made on a more or less continuous basis. Legislative guidelines or use thereof in practice often change at short notice.
Whether it is building, supply and service contracts, licences, competitions or PPP projects, we can support you in every phase of a public procurement procedure.
If you need to assert claims, we will also represent your interests before the authorities and the courts.
The focus areas of our activity include:
- Examination of tender documents
- Assistance with the participation in bids for tender
- Support in the order handling and project accompaniment
- Representation before award control authorities
- Representation of interests in legal proceedings